The Sales Executive is responsible for acquiring new customers for Clayton. The Sales Executive will report to the CEO.
The Sales Executive will contact, qualify, and negotiate with prospective Clayton customers to achieve rapid sales growth. The Sales Executive will be measured on monthly and quarterly sales targets. Specifically, the Sales Executive will do the following:
- Build a sufficient sales pipeline from both marketing-generated and self-generated prospective opportunities.
- Conduct value-oriented discussions with prospects to understand their business needs and how the Clayton product can meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the Clayton products to prospective customers to illustrate product capabilities and identify the matches to clients' business needs.
- Negotiate and execute customer contracts that meet both Clayton and customer needs.
- Provide accurate new- and long-term pipeline and sales forecasts, based on candid and well-documented reviews of past and predicted sales activities.
- Learn and network within the wider Salesforce ecosystem
- Demonstrable experience in B2B technology, SaaS, or related fields
- Prospecting and new business acquisition skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to thrive in a targeted, performance measured culture.
- Resilience and the ability to bounce back are an essential quality to sell into this market.
- Comfort with cloud technology, including Salesforce.com
- Good awareness of development tools
- Legal rights to live and work in the UK
- Formalised value-based sales training or telephone selling skills
- Salesforce.com experience and wider sales reporting experience