While everyone was getting ready for the spookiest weekend of the year, we had just shipped some exciting product updates.
Find Hardcoded Secrets.
Clayton now finds secrets in your Salesforce code. These include tokens, API keys, certificates or similar that have been accidentally left in your Apex, Aura or Lightning Web Components code.
All-New Security Dashboard for ISO and SOC2.
For the teams that take security more rigorously, we are making it easier to stay on top of your evolving security posture and demonstrate improvements to auditors when working on your ISO 27001 and SOC2 compliance.
With our new Security Dashboard, you can:
- Measure your security posture across all your repositories and development streams
- See a breakdown of issues and trends for each OWASP Top 10 category
- See trends and demonstrate fixes over any time period
More Improvements and Bug Fixes.
- Improved rule filters when managing your technical standards. You can now filter rules by use cases and metadata types.
- First-class support for the new Apex System.Assert class.
- You can now download your Active Contributors list from the Usage Overview Page.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some users from deleting Environments in the ”Awaiting Connection” state.
Come around to try these things out, and let us know what you think!